Spend Memorial Day Weekend in San Francisco
Don't let the summer slip up on you – book a Memorial Day getaway today, and make the most of the holiday. Discover a dazzling variety of things to do in San Francisco on Memorial Day weekend, and stay in the middle of it all at our newly renovated hotel.
Things to Do in San Francisco on Memorial Day Weekend
- Roman Holiday Musical at Golden Gate Theatre
- National Cemetery Memorial Day Event at the Presidio
- Hamilton Musical at Orpheum Theatre
- Lady Antebellum, Kelsea Ballerini, and Brett Young at Shoreline Amphitheatre
- San Francisco Symphony: Manfred Honack and Matthias Goerne – Shostakovich and Tchaikovsky at Davies Symphony Hall
- Yerba Buena Festival at Yerba Buena Gardens
- The Color Purple at Orpheum Theatre
- Carnaval Festival in the Mission District
- San Francisco International Arts Festival at Fort Mason Center
- SF Giants vs. Washington Nationals at AT&T Park
Book the Ultimate Getaway at Our Freshly Renovated Boutique Hotel
We've just reopened our doors after a multi-million dollar renovation, and guests are raving about our stunning new spaces, updated accommodations, and unrivaled amenities. Our Union Square location is ideal for exploring things to do in San Francisco, from cable car rides to walking tours to live music concerts. Would you like to know more? Please contact us for more information and to make your booking today.