Festive Things to Do in San Francisco on the 4th of July
Watching a bombastic display of fireworks over the waters of San Francisco Bay is an experience that you'll never forget. The 4th of July falls on a Tuesday this year, and you'll find exciting special events and celebrations marking the holiday throughout the weekend before. Check out some of our favorite things to do in San Francisco on the 4th of July weekend, and make plans to celebrate your freedom in style this year.
Fireworks, Sightseeing Cruises, and 4th of July Celebrations
- Fireworks – SF hosts two sets of fireworks on the 4th of July, one on barges in front of Pier 39 and one from the end of Municipal Pier. Don't miss one of the biggest displays in the nation.
- Pier 39 Party – All day long on July 4, enjoy live music, street performers, and family-friendly activities on the San Francisco waterfront.
- Sightseeing Cruises – Book a Bay cruise for the ultimate front row seat to the fireworks displays.
- Aquatic Park – Listen to live music in a festive atmosphere starting at 6:00 PM on the 4th.
- Oakland A's Baseball – The A's play the Chicago White Sox on July 3 and 4 at the Oakland Coliseum.
- Fillmore Jazz Festival – Kick back at this laid-back fest in Pacific Heights on July 1 and 2.
Book Your 4th of July Getaway at Our Chic Boutique Hotel
Contact us at 1 (415) 394 1111 to reserve your room or suite at our newly renovated hotel, and enjoy an excellent Union Square location, gourmet California cuisine at ANZU, and a spectacular pool area. Book today!