Sunday Brunch at ANZU Restaurant at Hotel Nikko
Indulge in delightful gourmet cuisine that blends East with West at ANZU, Hotel Nikko's acclaimed restaurant and bar. Enjoy fresh California cuisine inspired by Asian flavors every week at Sunday Brunch. Choose from an extensive American and Japanese brunch buffet from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., or order from the menu from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
San Francisco's Best Sunday Brunch Menu
Hungry? Try one of our favorite dishes on the Sunday Brunch menu at ANZU San Francisco:
- Pagoda Sandwich: Bacon, sausage patty, fried egg, avocado, on grilled sourdough toast
- Crispy Skin Scottish Salmon: Grilled asparagus, purple cauliflower, sunburst squash, kimchi fried rice, and kaffir lime beurre blanc
- Nikko Breakfast: Two eggs (any style), roasted red potatoes, fresh herbs, with your choice of Applewood smoked bacon, Country pork sausage, or chicken apple sausage
- Apricot Panna Cotta: Meringue, blueberries, candied citrus zest, and passion fruit coulis
- Avocado Toast: Grilled rustic bread, Haas avocado schmear, soft boiled eggs, blistered cherry tomatoes, and crispy pork belly
- Apple and Cinnamon Pancakes: Candied citrus, vanilla bean whipped cream
Fresh, Flavorful, Local: ANZU San Francisco
Do you have questions about Sunday Brunch at ANZU? Would you like to reserve your table? Please contact 415.394.1100 with questions or for more information.