ANZU Food Truck: Asian-Inspired Streetside Cuisine
ANZU's California fare with Asian flair hits the road this summer, and you'll find ANZU Food Truck at some of the hottest food truck hangouts in the city. Regular locations where our food truck pops up include the Treasure Island Flea Market, Off The Grid, and the SoMa StrEAT Food Park. Meet up with ANZU Food Truck for a meal that will make your mouth water.
On the Menu at ANZU Food Truck:
- Short Rib Loco Moco with Braised Short Rib, Natural Jus, Jasmine Rice, Spicy Aioli, Fried Egg and Arugula Salad ($11)
- Tonkatsu with Curry Rice: Panko Breaded Pork Cutlet with Jasmine Rice, Japanese Curry Sauce and Pickled Cabbage Salad ($10)
- Drunken Duck Ramen with Marinated Duck, Whiskey Broth, Hon Shimeji Mushrooms, Fish Cake, Onsen Egg and Spinach ($11)
- Wasabi Prawns: Crispy Prawns with Wasabi Aioli, Tobiko, Green Onion, and Asian Slaw Salad ($10)
- Yakisoba: Chicken, Prawn or Tofu with Yakisoba Noodles, Shiitake Mushrooms, Cabbage Slaw, Pickled Ginger, Furikake Seasoning and Yakisoba Sauce ($10-11)
ANZU Restaurant at Hotel Nikko
Bold, creative cuisine at ANZU is just one of the perks of staying at our unique luxury hotel. We offer newly renovated rooms, a breathtaking pool and deck area, plus live entertainment at Feinstein's. Book an extraordinary stay. Please contact us today!