Plan an Unforgettable Family Vacation in San Francisco on Summer Break
Summer vacation is almost here. How will you make memories with your family this season? With endless attractions and kid-friendly fun, the Bay Area is the perfect destination for your family adventure. Check out our favorite things to do in San Francisco this summer - and book your stay at Hotel Nikko today!
Top 10 Summertime Things to Do in San Francisco for Kids
- Pier 39 & Fisherman's Wharf - See playful sea lions, funky street performers, and shop for cool souvenirs.
- Walt Disney Family Museum - Feel inspired by the stories of the creative genius.
- Chinatown - Expand your horizons in this fantastic cultural enclave.
- Exploratorium - Discover 600 hands-on exhibits at CNN's #1 Spot for Kids in the country.
- Golden Gate Bridge - Snap the perfect family selfie.
- Children's Creativity Museum - Inspire creative, multimedia play with hands-on fun.
- California Academy of Sciences - Kids will be enchanted by a real rainforest and amazing aquarium in this multi-story museum.
- Streetcar Ride - Cruise along Market Street in a historic, iconic cable car.
- Golden Gate Park - Be sure to plan time for chilling out and doing nothing - this park is the perfect place for a picnic!
- Hotel Nikko's Glass-Enclosed Pool - Every parent knows that a pool is essential for keeping kids happy on a family vacation! Ours is one of the best in the city.
Book Your San Francisco Family Vacation Today at Hotel Nikko
Stretch out in one of our spacious suites and enjoy quality time together, along with an awesome central location, free Wi-Fi, and delectable dining at ANZU. Questions? Please contact us for more information about our family-friendly, pet-friendly hotel. Book your vacation today!