Eat, drink, and be merry at Eat Drink SF, a delightful four-day festival featuring tastings from the finest restaurants in the city. Sample creative plates of fresh cuisine, mingle with culinary personalities, and watch cooking demonstrations by the pros. Eat Drink SF takes place August 25-28, and features several events for you to choose from:
- Thursday, August 25 – EDSF's Taco Knockdown presented by Milagro Tequila, 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm at Folsom Street Foundry
- Friday, August 26 – Friday Evening Grand Tasting, 7:45 pm to 10:30 pm at Fort Mason's Festival Pavilion
- Saturday, August 27 – Saturday Afternoon Grand Tasting, 12:45 pm to 3:30 pm at Fort Mason's Festival Pavilion
- Saturday, August 27 – Saturday Evening Grand Tasting, 7:45 pm to 10:30 pm at Fort Mason's Festival Pavilion
- Sunday, August 28 – Sunday Afternoon Grand Tasting: Celebrating Legacy, 12:45 pm to 3:30 pm at Fort Mason's Festival Pavilion
Tickets to individual events are available online, and VIP packages are also on sale. Are you attending the food festival? Our boutique hotel is located just 2.5 miles from the event, at Union Square in the heart of the city. Stay with us and enjoy a premium location for San Francisco events, plus friendly service and stunning accommodations. Would you like to make your reservations? Please contact us today.