Hotel Nikko San Francisco
Frequently Asked Questions
To view the PDF version, please click here.
How much is the charge for Internet?
We are pleased to offer high-speed (10 Mb/sec) Wi-Fi access in all of our guest rooms at $15.95 per device per 24 hours, or a special three-day package of $31.95 per device per every three days for guests staying an extended period of time. Many of our room packages (e.g., Nikko and Imperial) include complimentary Internet access; please see www.hotelnikkosf.com for current Internet-inclusive room packages. Internet access purchased in our guest rooms continues to be available throughout all of our public spaces, although not in our meeting spaces.
Does the hotel have a fitness center and pool?
Yes, we have a large, modern naturally lit 10,000-sq.-ft. health club with an atrium-covered 15-meter indoor swimming pool, whirlpool spa, mahogany locker rooms with separate men's and women's dry saunas and steam rooms. To use our health club, there's a one-time flat rate of $20 per room per stay. Complimentary health club access is included in our suites and Imperial Floor rooms. Massage (shiatsu and deep-tissue treatments) services are available either in-room or in our health club treatment rooms. Rates vary; please call 415-394-1165 for appointments.
How much is parking?
Valet parking is $10 per hour.
- Do guests get a discount rate? Valet parking for our overnight guests is $45 per night plus tax with in and out privileges (and $55 per night plus tax for oversized vehicles). Otherwise, hourly parking rates apply.
- Can you recommend a public parking facility nearby? All of the hotel garages in the area have comparable rates. The 1,100-car Mason O'Farrell garage is directly across the street. Please feel free to contact our concierges for more information at mailto:ConciergeHNSF@hotelnikkosf.comor consult www.sf.bestparking.com/.
If I want to rent a vehicle from the on-site Beverly Hills Rent-a-Car, who do I contact?
Located in the porte-cochere of the Hotel Nikko, Beverly Hills Rent-A-Car supplies Nikko guests with a full spectrum of transportation from core cars and SUV's, to exotic and luxury vehicles, and may assist you at (415) 240-4440 to reserve your luxury vehicle.
Does the room rate include breakfast?
Our normal room rates do not include breakfast. If breakfast is a priority, Imperial Floor rooms may suit your needs more closely. These upgrades include daily, full hot breakfasts in the ANZU restaurant per paid adult, as well as complimentary Internet access. Please see hotelnikkosf.com/Imperial Floor for more information.
- Both á la carte and buffet breakfasts in ANZU are available starting at 6:30 a.m. Buffet service is available until 10:30 a.m. while á la carte service is available until 11 a.m., Monday through Saturday. The price for the buffet breakfast is $24 per adult/senior plus tax and $11 per child (ages 5 to 12) plus tax.
- Sunday Brunch. Every Sunday, Restaurant ANZU is proud to offer additional brunch favorites along with extended champagne and bloody mary selections. All Sunday brunch items are served ala carte from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. ANZU additionally offers our regular fine breakfast buffet 6:30 am through 1:00 pm in the restaurant on Sundays. For further information, please visit http://www.restaurantanzu.com/
Does the Hotel Nikko have an airport shuttle?
Hotel Nikko San Francisco does not have a direct airport shuttle. However, our concierge can recommend options for you, whether you are arriving into San Francisco, Oakland or San Jose. To further consider your options, please email ConciergeHNSF@hotelnikkosf.com. Additionally, we are conveniently located two short blocks from BART (the Bay Area Rapid Transit) at the Powell Street station. BART trains leave directly from SFO and connect with OAK via shuttle. Please see http://bart.gov for schedules.
When can I check in to the hotel? Also, what time is check-out?
Check-in time at the hotel is 3 p.m., while check-out time is 11 a.m.
What is the minimum age to check in to the hotel?
The minimum age to check in to the hotel is 18 with a valid credit or debit card (debit cards require $100 deposit per night for potential incidentals). California's age majority of 21 years is required to access the in-room refreshment center.
Does the Hotel Nikko have smoking rooms?
The Hotel Nikko San Francisco is 100 percent smoke-free, so we do not have any smoking rooms.
Does the Hotel Nikko allow pets in the room?
Hotel Nikko San Francisco does allow pets in the room. When booking your reservation, please indicate that you will be bringing along a pet to our reservations agents or by inputting this into the comments field when booking online. Pets must be 40 pounds or less, and you must fill out a pet indemnity form at the front desk when checking in. We charge $50/night for each pet staying at the hotel, and an additional cleaning fee may be applied after you check out, if necessary.
How do I send a package to the hotel so that it will be ready for me when I get there?
If you have a reservation at the hotel, you can send packages to yourself prior to your arrival. When addressing these packages to yourself, please note on the package: "For guest arrival on _____" with your arrival date. Upon arrival at the hotel, your package(s) will be ready for you at our business center, located on the lobby level. Handling fees will apply:
- 0 - 19 lbs.: $ 5 per piece.
- 20 - 50 lbs.: $10 per piece.
- 50 - 100 lbs.: $20 per piece.
- 100 lbs. plus: Please contact hotel for prices.
- For very large boxes, storage fees may apply.
What are the business center hours?
The full-service business center is available to our guests seven days a week, 24 hours per day. An attendant is available to assist you Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Do your rooms have in-room refrigerators for guests to store items?
All our rooms have in-room servi-bar refreshment centers that have a separate cold storage area for your personal items. Additional small refrigerators are available upon request at no charge.
Do you have a salon at your hotel?
We do have the Nicolas Studio hair salon at the hotel on the porte-cochére level. To make an appointment or for further information, please contact the salon directly at 415-928-6565 or visit www.nicolashair.com.