San Francisco's Summer of Love 50th Anniversary
It's been 50 years since San Francisco became the epicenter of American counterculture - and the free spirit of 1967 has never left the city. Celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the Summer of Love all season long with exciting events, art exhibitions, and a very special package from our hotel.
Flower Power Package: Turn On, Check In, Bliss Out
When you stay at Hotel Nikko during the Summer of Love 2.0 (June 16 to September 30), you can enjoy the best of the city with this unique deal. Our Flower Power Package includes:
- Stylish accommodations in a newly renovated room (two-night minimum required)
- Daily breakfast for two adults
- Vase of fresh daisies in your room
- Two tickets to "Flower Power" exhibit at the Asian Art Museum
Click here to view more information about our Flower Power Package or use the promotion code, "LOVESF"!
Hotel Nikko: Revolutionary Style for the Summer of Love
Our newly renovated hotel feels fresh and new, with spectacular amenities that you won't find anywhere else. Embrace the spirit of 1967 - book your Summer of Love getaway today.
- Start:June 18, 2017
- End:October 02, 2017
- RecurringRepeat every week on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Where:Asian Art Museum of San Francisco, 200 Larkin St, San Francisco, California, United States, 94102
- Event Type: Arts & Theater
- Ticket Price:N/A